- About Us
- Helpful Videos
Since 1924 this funeral service has served families from Marion and Morrow Counties with the kind of small town dignity that makes the people who come through our door feel as though they have come to the home of a friend and not just into another business establishment.
It is our pledge to help anyone in their time of need regardless of their race, creed, color or financial situation.
We understand that the COVID situation is constantly changing and we are monitoring and evaluating developments of the coronavirus (COVID). We still believe that gathering and supporting one another at a time of loss is important, which is why the State of Ohio has exempted funerals from the public gathering ban. We are able to have visitations/calling hours. However, if the deceased has COVID, there will be NO viewing of the body in any circumstance.
When making funeral arrangements, we ask that only necessary family members attend the arrangements conference (2-3 people). If you feel uncomfortable meeting with us, we can work with families over the phone if they do not want to come to the office.
If you are attending services, please follow CDC recommendations to help prevent the spread of COVID:
• Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available- hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol. Hand sanitizer is located throughout the funeral home for your convenience.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm or inner elbow
• Avoid close contact with sick people
• Stay home when you are sick or not feeling well.
Our Governor has put a mandatory mask order in place. Here is where we stand. If you are not wearing a mask we figure you are either exercising your rights or you have a medical condition. We will not ask. We do not have the authority to make anyone wear a mask. We are operating business as usual. We welcome your business.
Mark and Nichole
Directly order flowers, view and sign the condolences book, share memories and more to celebrate lives of those dearly missed.